For grades K – AdultMore Info
See It In Action:
Ascend Math works like no other math intervention solution:
1. Diagnoses students skill gaps based on your state standards and common core standards.
2. Prescribes individual learning paths regardless of grade level automatically. Students work only on the objectives they do not know.
3. Motivates tier 2 students through a blend of award-winning video instruction and online explorations selected for them from more than 700 objectives, aligned to common core or your state standards.
4. The result: intervention students work at their own pace filling gaps quickly, often gaining two grade levels or more in a matter of months.
- Students follow the same sequence (study guide, video, explore, practice, post assessment) for each objective.
- Award-winning online video instruction for more than 700 objectives assures each student gets the instruction they need.
- Students can pause, rewind, and watch as many times as needed.
- Next, multi-modal online explorations provide an additional approach to understanding the objective.
- Interactive activities including virtual manipulatives often address more than one area of CRA (concrete, representational/pictorial, and abstract).
- Students pass a post assessment before moving on to the next objective in their plan.
- Ascend Math is web based and fully functional on all tablets including iPad.