Mastery Coding Pathway Esports™
Ignite interest and engagement in computer science through one of the fastest-growing industries in the world. With the Pathway Esports™ toolkit, students and schools will have everything they need to start and run their very own esports team and compete in local and national tournaments.
Pathway Esports provides the resources needed to form, run, and compete with an academic esports team. The specially designed toolkit provides academic and career opportunities to students in a high growth, high interest, high tech industry. Mastery Coding’s complete toolkit includes:
• Academic pathways to computer literacy skills
• Health and gaming safety protocols
• A complete starter kit for rookie coaches as well as a deep toolbox for veteran coaches to help their teams compete at the highest levels
• College scholarship guidance and resources (yes, there are SCORES of college
• Equity-based educational practices that foster diversity and inclusion for all races,
genders and ethnicities
Who It's Designed For.
What To Expect.
Unit 1 – Select a game and form a team
Unit 2 – Establish regular practice
Unit 3 – Career opportunity exploration
Unit 4 – Run your own events
Ready to See More?
Schedule a demo, request a free preview, or check pricing to get started.