MindPlay Dyslexia Screener
The MindPlay Dyslexia Screener assesses areas of reading consistent with characteristics of Dyslexia. Identifies areas of strengths and weaknesses. Assists in the development of intervention plans. Helps teachers group students with similar academic needs.
The Dyslexia Screener consists of 12 assessments, with suggested pathing for each grade level.
- Phoneme Segmentation
- Alphabet Knowledge
- Symbol Recognition
- Decoding: Nonsense Word Reading and Real Word Reading
- Encoding: Spelling (nonsense words and real words)
- Letter Discrimination
- Rapid Color Recognition
- Visual Memory
- Auditory Memory
- Listening Vocabulary
Who It's Designed For.
What To Expect.
• Uses cost-efficient web-based technology
• Provides immediate detailed reports
• Eliminates time consuming test administration
Ready to See More?
Schedule a demo, request a free preview, or check pricing to get started.